Ni-MH battery charger
Charger manual Lii-PD4
1. This charger can only charge cylindrical lithium-ion batteries (3.7V, 3.8V), nickel-hydrogen/nickel-cadmium (1.2V), and lithium iron phosphate batteries (3.2V);
2. Before use, please refer to the manual carefully, pay attention to the recommended charging current of the rechargeable battery, do not exceed the recommended current for charging;
3. If you choose to use a 12V DC adapter, the output current must be no less than 1A;
4. The charger may heat up when charging, be careful not to burn;
5. When you stop using, please unplug the power and unplug the battery;
6. It can only be used indoors.
7. The test data of this product is for reference only, please refer to professional instruments for actual conditions.
2. Charger specifications and functions:
1. Adopt AC110-240V 50/60Hz input (standard built-in power supply), four-slot independent charging and microcomputer management system
2. The charging current is intelligent and automatically selected, with 3 levels (500mA/1000mA/2000mA), and 2000mA is designated as the fourth slot.
3. LCD charging display can display charging percentage, voltage, time, capacity, and battery type NiMH 1.2V,
Li-Fe 3.2V, Li-ion 3.7V, Li-ion 3.80V (IMR)
4. It can automatically identify lithium battery (Li-Ion 3.7V) battery and nickel metal hydride (Ni-MH) battery, manually select iron phosphate (LiFePO4) battery and Li-Ion 3.80V battery (IMR)
5. With 0V voltage activation function, 1.65-2.20V can not be charged (but there will be active current trickle charging).
6. There are multiple safety protection functions such as overcharge, overdischarge, short circuit, and reverse connection protection, etc. It can also intelligently and automatically identify bad batteries;
7. Charging mode: constant current and constant voltage.
Three, buttons and display:
1. Buttons (Mode): Each of the 4 buttons controls a slot. Within 5 seconds after the battery is powered on, click the Mode button in the corresponding slot to select the type of rechargeable battery. When the type of rechargeable battery is selected (for example, 3.20V) 3.80V) It will enter the charging state after 5 seconds.
2. LCD: After the charger is connected to the power supply, the LCD display will be fully illuminated for 3 seconds. If the battery is not placed in the charging slot, the LCD will display null. After no operation, the display will turn off for 30 seconds. When the battery is detected, the LCD displays the corresponding slot number, and the battery type symbol (Li-ion-3.70V) flashes. At this time, click the Mode button to select the battery type that needs to be charged. If you don’t select it, enter it in 5 seconds The battery identified by default is charged. At this time, the charging display percentage symbol flashes to indicate that the charging is in progress, and the voltage, capacity, and time are all displayed. When charging is complete, the percentage will display 100% and the bottom right will display End.
The LCD display reference diagram is as follows:
Four, electrical technical parameters:
1. Input power: AC power cord 110-240V 50/60Hz (standard built-in power supply) / DC 12V 1A (optional)
2. Output voltage: DC 4.2V for Li-Ion
DC 4.35V for IMR
DC 3.65V for LiFePO4
DC 1.48V for NiMH/NI-Cd
3. Output current: Li-Ion/IMR/LiFePO4 2000mA*1 (only for the fourth channel), 1000mA*2, 500mA*3 500mA*4
NiMH/NiCd: 1000mA*2, 500mA*3 500mA*4
4. Constant current, constant voltage charging, cut-off current: <100mA;
5. No-load standby current: <15.0m A;
5. Compatible battery types and models
Li-ion / IMR/LiFePO4: 26650, 21700, 20700, 18650, 18490, 18350, 17670, 17500, 16340(RCR123), 14500, 10440
NiMH/Cd: AA, AAA, SC, C
Six, charger size:
147mm× 100mm×37mm (length/width/height)